Termini e condizioni d'uso
Art. 1. Introduction
ATIRO, based in Rolo (RE) Via Level 9/11 P.I. 02858060359 sells products, tools, machines and clothing for sport shooting in compliance with the rules and regulations in force. Without prejudice to the special conditions offered to the user in accordance with the provisions of art. 7 and / or any subsequent regulatory provisions, these general terms and conditions – hereinafter “conditions” – must prevail over any other agreement, agreement and / or convention between ATIRO and the user for any reason, except, in any case , the express acceptance by ATIRO. In case of discrepancy between the proposal made by the user and these general conditions, the latter prevail.
Art. 2. Terms and definitions
For the purposes of these general conditions and annexes, the following definitions must be considered valid:
– User area: section of the site reserved for users;
– Professional activity: legal person who buys goods for purposes related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form to ATIRO – Products: each product offered on the site; – Service: offer and sale on the site of products according to the terms and methods indicated in these conditions;
– Site: the website at
– User: the legal and natural person who uses the service following registration;
– Registration: filling in the form in the “register” directory (made up of several sections: “personal profile”; “areas of interest”; “Internet purchases”) followed by the assignment of a “user code” and “user name”;
– Proposal: filling in the specific “Purchase proposal” form containing information relating to the conditions of sale;
– Distributor: the legal or natural person who has the availability of the product or products.
Art. 3. Object of the contract
This sales contract, hereinafter briefly “contract”, will be considered concluded between the user and ATIRO, hereinafter briefly “the parties” or “the party”.
Art. 4. Availability of products
ATIRO undertakes to insert on the site only the products actually available, including those which, even if temporarily not in stock, can be made available to the User within 15 days from the order. ATIRO undertakes to report the non-availability of the products in the event that they are not immediately available in stock or in the event that the manufacturer is unable to guarantee delivery within the established times. In any case, the proposal requested by the user will be subject to acceptance by ATIRO as indicated in art. 5.
For products that are not currently available, the user can express their interest in the specific product or products by email. ATIRO undertakes to provide the requested information within 3 working days of receiving the request.
Art. 5. Acceptance of the order / Conclusion of the contract
The Contract will be concluded in the following ways:
1. If the user sends ATIRO a proposal to purchase the selected product or products, this document will be valid as an expression of appropriate consent pursuant to EU regulation 679/16 to receive subsequent communications from ATIRO, described below, aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the contract
2 ATIRO. will notify the user of the receipt of the order, with the assignment of an “Order number or code” which must be used in any further communication with ATIRO
3. The user will have 24 hours from the sending of the purchase proposal to communicate to ATIRO any desire to revoke the order. In any case, ATIRO will check the actual availability of the product or products in stock and / or any variation in the price of the product and / or will evaluate any other element that involves the modification of the Proposal. In these cases, ATIRO will inform the User and may communicate a new offer to him.
4. In case of acceptance of the purchase proposal, ATIRO will send an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the contract. Otherwise, in the case of a new ATIRO proposal, the contract is considered concluded when the user communicates acceptance.
5. At the conclusion of the contract, the user must make the payment using one of the different methods indicated in art. 8. The amount to be paid includes, in addition to the price of the products ordered, also the cost of any home delivery.
6. At the time of collection / payment, ATIRO will then deliver the product or products according to the methods and terms indicated in art. 9, together with a copy of the tax documentation where necessary. The inva will be issued at the same time as the shipment of the goods and sent in copy with it, only the one issued in electronic format being valid for tax purposes.
7. At the time of sending the proposal, the user must indicate a telephone number to contact for any needs related to the delivery of the products.
Art. 6 Prices
The prices of the products indicated in the various sections of this site are inclusive of legal VAT and are subject to change. In any case, the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order will be applied at the time of the individual sale. (unless you decide to put a separate price list in a special section of the site, perhaps downloadable in PDF in which case you need to refer to it)
Art. 7 Commercial promotions
ATIRO will regulate from time to time and at its sole discretion any initiative of a promotional nature, by way of example, but not limited to: discounts, collection of points, prizes.
Art. 8 Methods of payment
The price of the product or products must be paid by the user by choosing one of the following methods:
1. Credit card. The user can take advantage of the service offered by the PayPal online service: he must connect, following the instructions that will be given to him through the appropriate forms on the site, to the secure PayPal circuit, which guarantees the confidentiality of data. the security. the efficiency and legal validation of transactions. The user will insert the data relating to the credit card directly on the SSL server, created and guaranteed by PayPal and managed directly by PayPal. The user must therefore accept the general terms and conditions prepared by PayPal in order to access the service. Online payment can be made with the most popular credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) or by prepaid or rechargeable card. ATIRO will not be liable for any damage caused to the user by using the service offered by the PayPal online service.
2. Bank transfer. The user must make the transfer using the following bank details:
HOLDER: NestArt srl
IBAN- IT 89 W 05387 66330 000003099744
BIC- BPMOIT22 XXX
The user must indicate the purchase order number to which it refers on the bank transfer order. Once the transfer has been made, the user must notify ATIRO by e-mail with a scan of the accounting copy of the provision with the CRO number issued by the Bank. This communication is an essential condition for the shipment and delivery by ATIRO of the product or products requested.
3. Cash on delivery. To pay by cash on delivery (cash only upon receipt of the product / s), the user must pay in cash upon delivery. We do not accept checks or other means of payment. The method of payment by cash on delivery will result in an increase on the price of Euro 00 displayed in the cart summary. Payment by cash on delivery is authorized by ATIRO exclusively for direct shipments in Italy and up to a maximum amount of Euro 950.00 including VAT.
Art. 9 Delivery
8.1. The user must indicate in the Purchase Proposal one of the following delivery methods:
1. Delivery by express courier. The goods will be delivered to the address that the user will communicate in the proposal. ATIRO will undertake to ship the product or products indicated by the user in the proposal throughout the national territory by courier of its choice. Transport costs are borne by the user and will be equal to the amount indicated in the proposal. Delivery times will vary from 24 to 72 depending on the destination. In any case, the courier will notify the user of the times and methods of delivery.
2. Upon receipt of the goods, the user must check the external appearance of the packaging. In the event of deformations or obvious damage to the packaging, the user must refuse delivery and immediately notify ATIRO of the refusal, which will replace the product or products as soon as possible, in any case within and no later than 30 days. from receipt of the goods
3. The delivery times indicated must be considered purely indicative, without ATIRO assuming any commitment or guarantee of compliance with them.
4 Due to sales restrictions imposed by third parties ATIRO may not ship to some areas specified on the website (see provinces / states not served)
Art. 11. Guarantees
10.1 All products sold by ATIRO come with an official manufacturer’s guarantee. In order to use it, the user must keep a copy of the invoice of the delivery note that he will receive together with the purchased product (s). In any case, ATIRO guarantees that the delivery will concern products that are the same, compliant or similar to those indicated on the site and that all suitable measures will be observed to preserve the goods until the time of delivery in the place indicated by the user in the proposal. It is understood that the photos published on the site may not exactly reproduce the appearance of the delivered product in the event of a change in the packaging by the manufacturer.
Art. 12 Waiver
Any right of the user to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things caused by the product or products covered by the contract, except as provided for in art. 1229 of the Italian Civil Code (willful misconduct or gross negligence) and 2050 of the Italian Civil Code. (exercise of dangerous activity)
Art. 13 Force majeure
ATIRO will be released from the obligation to fulfill and execute this contract due to force majeure, temporary or definitive, such as (by way of example and not limited to) strikes, arrests or accidents, fires and for any other cause occurring outside the control of ATIRO and NOT attributable to it, even pre-existing, which prevents or aggravates the total or partial execution of this contract.
Art. 14 Mandatory Effect
This contract will be binding on the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors and any successors in title.
Art. 15 Waiver of rights / shares
15.1. The renunciation of the exercise of a nascent right of this contract can only be carried out with a written deed signed by the party against which the renunciation must have effect.
15.2. Failure to exercise, or renounce to exercise, or a partial and isolated exercise of any right arising from this contract, will not be considered in any way as acquiescence nor will it affect in any way the exercise of this right or any other right. arising from this contract, or the right to demand the fulfillment of the obligations of the other party, it being understood, unless otherwise provided for by this contract, that the rights and remedies arising from this contract are cumulative and not exclusive. of the other.
Art. 16 Communications
All necessary communications, authorizations, questions and requests permitted or imposed against a party in accordance with the provisions of this contract must be made by post, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, PEC or by fax or by e-mail respectively to addresses and / or numbers indicated by the user in the proposal and by ATIRO at the following addresses and numbers:
Cell. 3426310551 email. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
or to any other address or number that ATIRO will communicate to the user.
Art. 17 Privacy
. Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/16 laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the data provided by the user may be processed, directly or even through third parties, as well as to comply with the obligations established by law. , by a regulation or by community legislation and in particular to fully implement all contractual obligations
The processing of the user’s personal data will take place using paper or computer and / or telematic supports also by third parties for whom the knowledge of such personal data is necessary or in any case functional to the performance of our company; in any case, the processing will take place in a manner suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
The Data Controller of personal data is ATIROi in the person of the Pro Tempore Legal Representative.
. In relation to the processing of their personal data, the user may exercise the rights provided for by law
Art. 18. Applicable law
This contract is governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with the same.
Art. 19 Jurisdiction
In the case of the consumer-consumer for all disputes arising from this contract, including those relating to its validity, interpretation, execution and resolution, the mandatory territorial jurisdiction is of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State. In cases not covered by the preceding paragraph, all disputes arising from this contract, including those relating to its validity, interpretation, execution and resolution will be the exclusive competence of the judicial authority of Reggio Emilia also for any claims for guarantee, damages or, generally, relating to payments.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The products delivered by the courier arrived damaged: what can I do?
We advise you to check the condition of the packaging as soon as possible. We take the utmost care and attention in packaging and shipping packages, but there are some inconveniences, even if independent to our will, it can happen. For this we suggest:
to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the transport note or on the copy of the invoice that you will find in the shipping package.
During the external inspection of the package, make sure that there are no visible tampering and / or breakages and that the packaging and the closing tapes are intact and not altered, in which case you will have to immediately contest the delivery by putting the writing “RESERVE TO CHECK GOODS” on the delivery document received by the courier.
if possible, unpack the product immediately and check that there is no damage, visible or otherwise.
If you have any problems don’t worry, our customer service department at email address. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com .. is at your disposal. Once this is done, send us the report immediately through the page on our e-commerce store.
The report must be received no later than ten (10) days from receipt of the goods, according to the established methods.
My product broke – how do i know if it’s still under warranty?
All OBJECTS / GOODS sold by ATIRO are covered by the manufacturer’s conventional warranty and by the 36-month warranty for lack of conformity.